About Catherine Nolan Director and Principal Coach
"To improve the quality of your people: improve your line managers' ability to coach and manage their teams effectively"
Catherine has extensive background in organisational and individual development across a wide range of public and private industry sectors both locally and internationally including , Industrial, Manufacturing, Consumer, and Financial Services.
Catherine's client group includes Coca Cola Amatil, Johnson & Johnson, Sigma Pharmaceuticals, Fosters, Tabcorp, Ticketmaster, Fowles Auction Group, Sensis, Amcor, Toyota, PPG (Taubmans, White Knight etc), Integral Energy, Sydney Catchment Authority, the Department of Housing and Deakin University.
Catherine has also worked with the NSW Government to help identify and develop talent in over 400 senior level employees and is accredited by the Australian Public Service Commission as Principal Consultant to deliver services relating to Coaching, Leadership, Change Development & Recruitment.
Her career has included discipline specialisations spanning a diverse stakeholder base from shop floor to senior leadership in:
- Leadership development and executive and performance coaching
- Assessment for development
- Policy and program design
- Training and facilitation
- Talent and career management
- Building high performing teams
- Effective Communication techniques
- Designing and delivering best practice recruitment training programs and workshops including Interview Skills and Employment Branding
" Catherine has a passion for helping businesses to achieve excellence through their people. Her background experience and professional development allows real-world and up to date insight into market trends and expectations. She has broad experience assisting businesses to design and implement their own talent acquisition, development of high performing teams, coaching leadership and overall talent management practices that features training line managers in these critical areas of management and leadership. "
- Bachelor of Arts
- MBTI Step II Accredited
- Accredited in a variety of psychometric assessments
- Accredited in theoretical and applied aspects of Solution-Focused Coaching, Hudson/ Coaching Psychology Unit, University of Sydney.
- APSC Accredited Principal Consultant (Coaching, Leadership, Change Development & Recruitment)
About Our Team
The CN Consulting business model is to partner with trusted subject-matter expert associates for specific projects. CN Consulting associates (most commonly long - held relationships) are individuals whose expertise includes General Management and Business Leadership, Psychology, Recruitment, Marketing and Training.
We're also always interested in new partnerships with individuals who are more passionate about the work than about the payoff. If that's you, please get in touch!